ABOUT TCI GROUP
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
TCI Group is the first and largest commercial real estate group in the Tri-Cities region of Upper East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Our team of expert, knowledgeable brokers is experienced and skilled in every facet of commercial and industrial real estate, drawing on a vast network of affiliations to provide comprehensive real estate services. Specializing exclusively in commercial properties allows us to focus our efforts where it serves our clients best — office, retail, commercial, financial, medical and industrial properties.
- The TCI Group consists of two independently owned agencies: The Jerry Petzoldt Agency with two offices in Tennessee – Kingsport and Johnson City; Lowry & Foster, Inc. with one office in Bristol, Tennessee. We maintain a combined average of over 250 property listings represented by 10 agents, several holding dual state licenses in Tennessee and Virginia.
- The National Association of Realtors has honored Jerry with the status of Realtor Emeritus in recognition of 40 cumulative years of membership and contributions to the real estate profession. Other honors include one of the top 101 most influential people in the state’s commercial real estate industry for five consecutive years by Business Tennessee magazine. Petzoldt was also awarded the TechStar Champion Award by the Northeast Tennessee Technology Council (NETTC) for his contribution to regional development and service to the technological community.
- Jerry Petzoldt and the TCI Group-Jerry Petzoldt Agency led the regions commercial property sector by spearheading the establishment of a Commercial Multiple Listing Service (CMLS) at the Northeast Tennessee Association of Realtors (NETAR). This data exchange shares commercial property listings not only with area commercial brokers but also through many associated commercial information exchanges.
- Membership in multiple national, regional and local associations including National Association of Realtors (NAR), Northeast Tennessee Technology Council, Johnson City Chamber of Commerce, NETWORKS Sullivan County Partnership, and Kingsport Chamber of Commerce.
- Comprehensive Marketing –
- Property Signs – our regionally recognized and highly visible property signs and banners.
- Online Technology – We incorporate our property listings via our website with most major commercial property websites including NETAR Commercial Multiple Listing Service, Catylist, Commercial IQ, and Loopnet. We also share our property listings with many city, county and regional economic development group websites, along with local media and regional interest sites. We also maintain an online presence in social media including Facebook.
- New in 2016, TCI Group is now offering Business Broker Services. Business brokerage focuses on helping business owners maximize the potential selling value of their business and exit their business in a planned manner under the optimum selling price and terms.
Commercial Property Services:
- Retail, Office, and Industrial Property Sales and Leasing
- Land Sales and Leasing
- Retail, Office, and Industrial Property Site Searches
- Build-To-Suit and Existing Facilities Evaluation
- Investment & Development Counseling
- Development Land Acquisitions
- Tax Free Exchanges
- Broker Price Opinions
- Business Brokerage
- Market Profiles and Trends
- Regional Commercial Property Sales Data
- Housing and Retail Sales Trends
- Economic/Demographic Statistics
|Partial Client List|
|Eastman Chemical Company||Holston Medical Group||First Tennessee Bank|
|Wellmont Health Systems||Aldi||Capital Bank|
|TriSummit Bank||Eastman Credit Union||Advance Auto|
|Mountain States Health Alliance||Johnson City Chamber||TruPoint Bank|
|BAE Systems/US Army||Bank of Tennessee||Walgreens|
|Popeye’s Chicken||First Community Bank||American Red Cross|
|Starbucks Coffee||Tractor Supply||Ultimate Shine 3 Minute Car Wash|
|Longhorn Steakhouse||City of Kingsport||Taco Bell|
|Verizon||Region’s Bank||Aspen Dental|
Jerry Petzoldt, CEO & Owner, Principal Broker
402 East Main Street, Suite 2
Kingsport, TN 37660
Ramon Sanchez-Vinas, Principal Broker
5 Red Bush Ct., Suite 10
Johnson City, TN 37604
Featured Drone Video Tours
This property portfolio located in established Interstate Park South Industrial Park is now under new ownership. This successful sale was brokered by Jerry Petzoldt, Gary Sproles, Charlie Dotson and David Prince.
Now Sold! 2-story 2,880 sq ft office building on corner of Center Street and Wilcox Drive in established commercial area. Congrats Cassie Petzoldt on this commercial property sale! #TCISuccessStories
Model Mill now SOLD! New owner Summers-Taylor. Looking forward to the exciting changes ahead for this property. #TCISuccessStories http://wjhl.com/2016/12/15/local-developer-closes-deal-on-johnson-citys-general-mills-building/?utm_content=buffer2367b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Now Sold! 7,250 sq ft industrial facility in Kingsport Regional Service Park. Under contract in 48 hours and sold in just over four months!! Jackie Hewitt and David Prince were instrumental in this successful sale.
Suite 103 has now been leased. Charlie Dotson was instrumental in the successful lease of this office space in Johnson City.
O’Charley’s in Asheville has been purchased by new owner. Gary Sproles was successful in the completion of this successful sale.