ABOUT TCI GROUP
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
TCI Group is the first and largest commercial real estate group in the Tri-Cities region of Upper East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. Our team of expert, knowledgeable brokers is experienced and skilled in every facet of commercial and industrial real estate, drawing on a vast network of affiliations to provide comprehensive real estate services. Specializing exclusively in commercial properties allows us to focus our efforts where it serves our clients best — office, retail, commercial, financial, medical and industrial properties.
- The TCI Group consists of two independently owned agencies: The Jerry Petzoldt Agency with two offices in Tennessee – Kingsport and Johnson City; Lowry & Foster, Inc. with one office in Bristol, Tennessee. We maintain a combined average of over 250 property listings represented by 10 agents, several holding dual state licenses in Tennessee and Virginia.
- The National Association of Realtors has honored Jerry with the status of Realtor Emeritus in recognition of 40 cumulative years of membership and contributions to the real estate profession. Other honors include one of the top 101 most influential people in the state’s commercial real estate industry for five consecutive years by Business Tennessee magazine. Petzoldt was also awarded the TechStar Champion Award by the Northeast Tennessee Technology Council (NETTC) for his contribution to regional development and service to the technological community.
- Jerry Petzoldt and the TCI Group-Jerry Petzoldt Agency led the regions commercial property sector by spearheading the establishment of a Commercial Multiple Listing Service (CMLS) at the Northeast Tennessee Association of Realtors (NETAR). This data exchange shares commercial property listings not only with area commercial brokers but also through many associated commercial information exchanges.
- Membership in multiple national, regional and local associations including National Association of Realtors (NAR), Northeast Tennessee Technology Council, Johnson City Chamber of Commerce, NETWORKS Sullivan County Partnership, and Kingsport Chamber of Commerce.
- Comprehensive Marketing –
- Property Signs – our regionally recognized and highly visible property signs and banners.
- Online Technology – We incorporate our property listings via our website with most major commercial property websites including NETAR Commercial Multiple Listing Service, Catylist, Commercial IQ, and Loopnet. We also share our property listings with many city, county and regional economic development group websites, along with local media and regional interest sites. We also maintain an online presence in social media including Facebook.
- New in 2016, TCI Group is now offering Business Broker Services. Business brokerage focuses on helping business owners maximize the potential selling value of their business and exit their business in a planned manner under the optimum selling price and terms.
Commercial Property Services:
- Retail, Office, and Industrial Property Sales and Leasing
- Land Sales and Leasing
- Retail, Office, and Industrial Property Site Searches
- Build-To-Suit and Existing Facilities Evaluation
- Investment & Development Counseling
- Development Land Acquisitions
- Tax Free Exchanges
- Broker Price Opinions
- Business Brokerage
- Market Profiles and Trends
- Regional Commercial Property Sales Data
- Housing and Retail Sales Trends
- Economic/Demographic Statistics
|Partial Client List|
|Eastman Chemical Company||Holston Medical Group||First Tennessee Bank|
|Wellmont Health Systems||Aldi||Capital Bank|
|TriSummit Bank||Eastman Credit Union||Advance Auto|
|Mountain States Health Alliance||Johnson City Chamber||TruPoint Bank|
|BAE Systems/US Army||Bank of Tennessee||Walgreens|
|Popeye’s Chicken||First Community Bank||American Red Cross|
|Starbucks Coffee||Tractor Supply||Ultimate Shine 3 Minute Car Wash|
|Longhorn Steakhouse||City of Kingsport||Taco Bell|
|Verizon||Region’s Bank||Aspen Dental|
Jerry Petzoldt, CEO & Owner
Jacket Hewitt, Principal Broker
TCI Group – Jerry Petzoldt Agency, LLC
402 East Main, Suite 2
Kingsport, TN 37660
Jerry Petzoldt, CEO, Owner and
TCI Group – Jerry Petzoldt Agency, LLC
5 Red Bush Ct., Suite 10,
Johnson City, TN 37604
Featured Drone Video Tours
Another new Eastman Credit Union now under construction in Blountville! Gary Sproles was central to this site selection and sale. #TCISuccessStories
Wayfield Drive Gymnastics Facility has been sold. Charlie Dotson was instrumental in this successful sale.
Andy Burke was successful in the sale of a nice 4.85 acre parcel in Bluff City.
Gray Bobby Hicks Hwy Lot Now Sold! Jackie Hewitt successfully brokered this sale.
Just Sold! This 8,640 sq ft commercial building on corner of Main Street and Cherokee Streets sits at a great location across from downtown Kingsport's proposed Centennial Park. This commercial closing was brokered by Glenn Perkins and David Prince. #TCISuccessStories
2020 Meadowview Parkway Office Building now Sold! Congrats Jackie Hewitt on another successful closing. #TCISuccessStories